Let us know about friendship essay. “Which Rahim is the property of relatives, but very many ways. Bipati-criteria je kaise, soi molde meet.” We all have read this couplet in our books composed by the famous poet Rahimdas. Through this couplet, the poet tells us, when a person has property, then many relatives and friends become his, come near him, but the one who supports you in the time of adversity, there is a true friend.
friendship essay – 1 (300 words)
Now we will learn about 300 words of friendship essay.
Every relationship is received by a person from his birth, in other words, God has already made it, but friendship is such a relationship, which is chosen by the person himself. True friendship does not see colour-form, does not see caste and creed, denies high and low, rich and poor and any such discrimination. It is generally understood, friendship is between us-age, but it is wrong that friendship can happen in any age and with anyone.
Importance of friendship (friendship) in a person’s life
Since the birth of a person, he lives among his loved ones, plays, learns from them, but everyone cannot share everything with everyone. Only a true friend of a person knows his every secret. Book is the key to knowledge, so a true friend complete library, which helps us from time to time to fight the difficulties of life. Friends play an important role in the formation of personality of a person. It is said that a person is like himself, he chooses friends in his life in the same way. And if something goes wrong with a person, then society considers his friends equally as a participant in that mistake.
make friends wisely
Where people also talk to you with the desire of fulfilling their selfishness, in such a situation very few people get true friendship. From time immemorial, people make friends for the fulfillment of their desires and aspirations and get busy in their life after their work is done. That is why a person should always extend the hand of friendship to others thoughtfully.
The mirror of a person’s personality are the friends made by him, a person should always choose his friends wisely. It is actually a challenge to differentiate between “true friendship” and “friendship of the meaning” in life and one should examine the person and choose friends.
friendship essay – 2 (400 words)
Now we will learn about 400 words of friendship essay.
A person with whom he can share his happiness and sorrows and all kinds of things is a friend of the person. Friendship can happen at any stage of life and with anyone. A father can be a friend of his daughter, in the same way there can be friendship between mother and son, there can be friendship between husband and wife. It is not necessary that there should be friendship only between people of our age. True friendship always shows a person the right path. It would be unfair to call friendship (in which yes is always mixed with the person’s yes).
good friends we should never lose
Friends are the second priority of a person after family. With whom he spends every good and bad moment. It is said in a famous couplet by the famous poet Rahim Das, “Many a broken Sujan, who is broken a hundred times. Rahiman again and again poiye, broken free food. Meaning, as many times as true friends get angry with you, they should be persuaded, in the same way that when a garland of pearls is broken, we thread them again and again because they are valuable, in the same way true friends are also valuable and they should not be lost. . Just as friendship is important in the life of every person, so is it in my life too. My group of friends is like second family to me.
Our carelessness while making friends
The habits that a person carries in life are the result of friendship. Friends are the first requirement of a person when he leaves the house. First of all, a person starts competing to make friends, because human being is a social animal and he cannot live alone. But this is such a serious matter, even if we bring any animal for us, we bring it after doing many investigations. But we do not spend so much time in making friends, whereas friendship can also lead to the downfall of a person. And can also take a person to the high peak of success. Most of us, before making a person our friend, only see his gestures and his cheerful face. Which is of no use to us in crisis.
A person should always choose his friends wisely, he should not lose his true friend by ridicule or due to any reason, on the contrary, one should stay away from friends who take their work. They will never come to your aid in bad times and on the contrary they will keep you in trouble from time to time.
friendship essay – 3 (500 words)
Now we will learn about 500 words of friendship essay.
Many friends are made in life, childhood friends, school, college friends, business friends, time pass friends etc. Some of these are left behind with the passage of time, and some stay with you throughout your life in every good and bad situation. Telling about your troubles to your friends definitely reduces the burden of the mind and friendship fills the person with positive energy.
give up fake friends
Friendship fills life with adventure. When a friend is there, the person does not feel alone and a true friend comes forward to help seeing you in trouble without thinking. But there are many people who do not tire of saying “we are your friends”. Famous poet Tulsidas has said in one of his very beautiful couplets – “Age ke soft bachan bani, pachhen unhit mind kutilai. Go and go chit ah gati sam bhai, as kumitra parirehin goodness. Meaning- One who speaks sweetly in front of you, and keeps evil in his heart, wants your bad and whose mind is crooked like the movement of a snake. It is in your best interest to let go of such bad friends.
” Friendship Day ” A happy day for friends
To make your friends feel special and to celebrate friendship as happiness, the first Sunday of August is celebrated all over the world as “Friendship Day”. There are two stories related to this. First- It is said that in 1935, a person was hanged by the US government as a punishment. This caused so much grief to the friend of that person that he also committed suicide. The US government, respecting the feelings of that person, named that day in the name of friends and since then “Friendship Day” started.
Second- In 1930, a businessman named Joyce Hall decided to do this day in the name of friends by exchanging cards and gifts, since then this day has been celebrated.
We find many examples of friendship inscribed on the pages of our history.
- Krishna and Sudama – The friendship of Krishna and Sudama is world-famous, they were friends in the ashram of Muni Sandipani, in childhood. After getting education, Krishna became Dwarkadhish (King of Dwarka) and Sudama remained a poor Brahmin. Nevertheless, when the calamity struck, Krishna performed the duty of friendship and removed all the sorrows of Sudama.
- Duryodhana and Karna’s friendship – Whenever there is talk of an example of friendship, Karna and Duryodhana will also be described in it. Duryodhana’s honor to Karna at the time of Karna’s ridicule and gifting the kingdom of Angadesh, shows the duty of a friend in times of trouble. When the time came, Karna gave proof of his friendship by fighting with his own brothers.
Some people carry on relationships without any relationship. Perhaps those people are called friends- (Gulzar), friendship is another form of love. Friendship is a feeling, we all have one or two or more friends in our life, there is no person who does not have any friends. Good friendship is formed in a very short time when we meet each other, then it does not matter whether we have ever met that person or not. Whatever be the case, friends can make life successful, and can also destroy it, and there is a need to think while making friends.
friendship essay – 4 (600 words)
Now we will learn about 600 words of friendship essay.
It has been said by a humorous poet – There are two types of friends, first – Hemopathy – which do not work in times of trouble, then do not harm any kind of person. Second Allopathy- It works on minor problems but cannot say anything with certainty about big troubles. Either way, it’s just a matter of humor. The person who is not able to share the problem even with his family, he tells friends very comfortably in friendship. With whom we can share the enthusiasm, joy, gaiety, joy, and sorrow of life without any distortion, there is a true friend of a person. A friend protects us from all bad deeds and stays with us in every difficulty of life.
Friendship of person at different stages of life
Friendship can happen to a person many times in life and can happen to anyone, there is a feeling of concern and affection. Different types of friendship
- Childhood or school friendship – Sitting on a branch and writing our name on that branch, we do it only with friends. Putting pencil peels, peacock feathers in the middle of the copy, saying that learning will come, laughing at the teacher’s face while taking class without any reason, and it does not make much difference even when punished, is really the happiest time . Childhood friendship always stays with us as a sweet memory.
- Adolescence and college friendships – those chai samosas from the canteen, tripping on the bike, not even knowing the reason when a friend gets beaten up and getting excited to fight. Sitting in a garden outside the class bunk, talking about juggling notes on calls all night when the exam is so close, and the occasional mention of a crush is a sign of friendship. It is one of the joyous moments in life that we can never forget.
- Office friendship- Having healthy competition among office friends makes us more hardworking. Along with this, laughing at one of the absurd jokes in the midst of work pressure, the talk of the daughter-in-law of the house during lunch time, the talk of Mr. Mati Verma’s boy not getting married or the friends explaining to the boss at the stopper. It will be done” dares.
- Social media friendship- In today’s time social media friendship is very much in vogue, instead of sitting in our group of friends and talking to each other, we talk with the friends of our social sites. Our friends are spread to every nook and corner of the country. Those whom we never meet, but we share our problems with them. In 2015, 1985’s beechden friends meet on social media.
- Friendship of old age- It has been said that old age is the most difficult stage, in which one needs friends. With whom he can share his joys and sorrows. Doing Laughter Yoga and Asanas together in the garden early in the morning, walking together, talking to other people of the colony with tea or a lot of old talk with your old friends in a shop in the evening reduces the stress of life.
Friends have different importance in a person’s life at every stage of age. Sometimes a plan to bunk class together, sometimes a movie plan with friends of the office, sometimes considering the pickles, mangoes, papads drying on a terrace of the colony, understanding your own right in the group, chatting with tea or someone’s troubles. Friends always provide an emotional support and protection.