Motivation Essay: Let us know about Motivation Essay. Motivation is a word that carries a positivity in itself and everyone really should be getting inspired at some interval of time. We all have different sources of inspiration and sometimes we have some source of inspiration. Here we have brought a collection of some essays related to this topic which will be helpful in your school work.
Short and Long Essays on Motivation
Motivation Essay – 1 (250 words)
Motivation can be defined as that state of mind when everything seems positive and we have a different kind of enthusiasm to complete our task. It doesn’t happen every time that we get successful but to start afresh, we need some kind of motivation. Once we get inspired, we start with renewed vigor and hope. Inspiration acts in a way like glucose which gives us energy.
What is inspiration ?
It is just a feeling and your source of inspiration can be anyone, be it a person, a book, a celebrity, a teacher, a parent, your dreams, whatever. Those sources that motivate us to do our best and achieve our goals are the source of our inspiration.
The way a teacher motivates us to score good marks. Our parents inspire us to try and learn something new; These are all different sources of inspiration.
It was my father who taught me how to ride a bicycle. But when I first fell, I refused to learn to cycle. But my father inspired me which resulted in it being an easy task for me today.
Therefore, watching videos and talking to motivational speakers is not only a source of inspiration, but you can learn from anywhere and from anything.
We all have different feelings and together they make a story of life. The way we laugh, cry, sad sometimes we need inspiration. There is always a time in our life when we start giving up and start getting frustrated and in such situation some people move towards committing even a legal crime like suicide. So, always keep a source of inspiration in your life, it not only sparks your activities but also helps you to be creative.
Motivation Essay- 2 (400 words) – What are the sources of inspiration
The word inspiration is derived from purpose and is similar to a source of inspiration. We all need inspiration at different stages of life. Sometimes we need motivation to accomplish our goals while sometimes to lead a peaceful life. Whether it is a child or an older person, we all need it.
source of inspiration
It could be anyone like your school teacher or your own mother, depending on what our situation really is.
- From People: The best coach of our life is our mother, but sometimes some other people understand their goal better, so they work as a motivator for us. It has been found in research that when we talk to our mother, our brain releases oxytocin in abundance and it automatically starts making us feel good and we start feeling better and motivated.
- Celebrities: Our favorite people, a movie star, a sportsperson, a president, or any number of others can be your inspiration. When we want to be like someone, we start following them and thus they become our inspiration.
- From Animals: There are many animals that keep on inspiring us like a dog, which never feels sad and always makes its owner happy. An ant, which keeps on falling, starts its journey again and teaches us that we should not hold back on our failures. Similarly, there are many more animals that teach us a lot, just keep your eyes open and keep analyzing your surroundings.
- Nature: Nature has many examples like weather, every season we do not like, and yet we are living and understand the importance of a good season. Another better example is the river, how it flows and makes its way up the mountains to the sea. It is really inspirational and teaches us to face every problem in our life.
- Books: There are many books that share beautiful experiences with beautiful stories and books are considered to be one of the best sources of inspiration. Books are our best friend and also the best motivator.
It is not only you who can sometimes feel disappointed or sad, sometimes it happens to everyone and people meet different people and get inspired from them by accessing the above mentioned sources. Motivation acts like an energy drink and we start feeling more focused and motivated. So, always carry your motivation with you as it will help you achieve your goals.
Motivation Essay – 3 (600 Words): Types, Importance and How to Get Motivated
Motivation is generally a word but it very easily transforms your life from ordinary to wonderful level. A motivational person is full of energy and positivity. When we talk to these kind of people, we get inspired. It is a feeling that fills us with enthusiasm and new hope and hope helps us to achieve our goal and also motivates us to try again and again.
types of inspiration
It can be divided into two parts, first intrinsic motivation and second extrinsic motivation.
- Intrinsic motivation: Having that feeling like an inner voice, for example if you have bad handwriting and you want to improve it, then you have to work hard on your own to change your handwriting. Here there will be an internal pressure on you which motivates you and motivates you to become better.
- External Motivation: Sometimes we have to face criticism and we have to improve our performance then we don’t feel motivated to do something for our purpose. It is an extrinsic motivation, it could be your teachers or parents who will motivate you to improve your handwriting and you will also try but not in the way that intrinsic motivation does.
importance of inspiration
- Motivation helps us to achieve our goal.
- It fills us with energy which motivates us and makes our path easy.
- Motivation fills hope and if a person is promising, he can do anything and is filled with a different level of confidence.
- A motivational person is always optimistic and never feels stressed. An optimistic outlook is essential for leading a peaceful life.
- An inspiring person always carries a positive spirit and people also like to be around him.
- The impact of motivation varies from person to person, as it helps students to score good marks, helps youth achieve their goals, and helps employees perform better at their workplace, in general. But, to live a healthy life.
- A persuasive person develops the ability to create new ideas and plans.
how to be inspired
- Watch movies. There are a number of movies here that are exclusively based on inspirational stories. When we watch a movie or video, we automatically start attaching ourselves to it. Watching a video has a quick effect on our mind, which is why the director of the film wants to give a message through his film.
- Watch Inspirational Videos: There are many famous people among us who have struggled a lot and when we listen to them, it really motivates us to work hard. There will be many thousands of videos related to this on YouTube. You can also follow your inspiration as it takes a lot of hard work to be successful.
- Motivational Speakers: If you are disappointed and lost with your life then you should listen to some motivational speakers. There are many famous names here who especially give motivational speeches on different topics.
- Bhagwat Gita: This is not just a Hindu Mahapuran but it is a magnificent book in which about 700 verses are written. It is really inspiring and inspires us a lot. It has solution to all the problems of life. Though it is a holy book which deals with day to day things and does not promote any particular religion.
- Other Books: There are many such books and inspirational story books out there and we really should read them. They give us quick power and help us to do our work better.
It’s all about our inner struggle, once you are clear about your thoughts and goal, no one can stop you and these inspirational sources act as a power booster for you. It is good to be optimistic as it helps us to achieve our goal and brings peace in our life. It is not always the case that a successful person is always happy; One should also pay attention to inner peace. This can be achieved only when we are optimistic and it is achieved only when we are motivated.