Let us know about My Favourite Animal Essay. Dear animals are the ones we love the most. They are the ones whose presence and characteristics of activities attract us a lot. We love to think and talk about them. I think almost everyone has their own preferences. Each of us has a desire to pet our beloved animals so that they remain close to us. Today we have brought you Essay on my favorite animal in different word limit which will help you in completing your school assignments.
Short and Long Essays on My Favourite Animal Essay
My Favourite Animal Essay – 1 (250 words) – My favorite animal: dog
My dear animal, as soon as this topic comes up, a glimpse of our favorite animal comes to our mind. My favorite animal is a dog. Although dogs are very intelligent and loyal animals and apart from this they are also quite funny. Most of us see dogs as pets and that too of different breeds and varieties. I have a great passion and love for dogs. I find them to be the most loyal and loving creatures.
Some Characteristics of Dogs
Since I like a dog the most among animals, I am providing here a list of some characteristics of a dog for you:
- Dogs have a very friendly attitude. Usually, they wag their tail when they are happy but not all the time.
- They also have feelings of jealousy. When my sister comes close to me, my pet dog starts barking.
- They can easily sense danger and try to explain or explain it by running around or barking.
- They usually make loud noises and get angry when left alone.
- His most attractive character is that he is very truthful and loyal. In fact they require someone’s presence; Often you must have seen that when you come home, they lick you and show their love.
- They can easily know that we are feeling sad, and even they try to do something so that our mood swings.
My favorite animal is a dog and it can be easily kept as our pet. They are very understanding to us and hence we should also take care of them.
My Favourite Animal Essay – 2 (400 words) – My favorite animal is a dog
My favorite animal is a dog, it is seen that most of the people love dogs and hence we can see dogs as pets in most of the homes. Dogs have proven their loyal attitude towards man. This can be seen since ancient times. Even in ancient times, humans used to keep dogs. In villages, we can see dogs living as a family with the people there.
about the dog
The creature with four legs, two eyes, two ears, one nose and one tail is described as a dog. They are of different sizes and types; They have teeth that eat both meat and normal food. There are many varieties of dogs such as Doberman, German Shepherd, Labrador, Golden Retriever, etc. Some breeds have good intelligence and smartness. These are used by our crime branch to trace criminals and their positions. Usually dogs are of different colours, brown, black, spotted, golden, etc.
One fascinating behavior I notice about dogs is that they never harm young children, instead, they love them unconditionally. Even protect them from any kind of harm. Dogs are our best friends and help us overcome loneliness. They understand our sorrow and pain. They are our best protectors and friends, They have good learning skills, as they learn a lot when trained and act in the same way.
Dogs usually eat bread, fish, meat, bones and various organs. However dogs can also eat milk, vegetables and rice. If they are domesticated they should be given proper diet.
the loyal nature of a dog
Dogs are said to be very attractive and loyal animals. They have love and loyalty to their owner. I would like to present an example of the same here. In my neighborhood, there was a pet dog whose affectionate name was Julie, a Pomeranian breed. 6 months ago there was a robbery in my neighbor’s house and the dog understood this, as a result, he started barking to make the family members aware, he tried his level best.
But unfortunately got badly injured. Although he was very multitalented and even after being injured, he did not lose his hope and it is said that he fought till the robbers left the house and the next day the news was out for him in the newspaper. The way a dog had shown multiplicity, not even a human could stand to help anyone.
I love dogs a lot, but that doesn’t mean I only love pet dogs. I have a lot of love and care for the dogs that roam the street. We must take care of the animals around us as they cannot express their hunger or pain. Therefore, we must show love and affection as well as responsibility towards the animals around us as they play an important role.
My Favourite Animal Essay – 3 (600 words) – My favorite animal: Elephant
My favorite animal is an elephant. Basically I am very fond of elephants. He appears to me as the most friendly creature on this earth. As soon as the picture of an elephant comes to my mind, I feel as if some divine creature has appeared in front of me with many alluring natural features. They are very playful, elephants are often seen enjoying themselves by spraying each other in the water, especially among children. I find elephants to be the most attractive animal on earth and at the same time I express my fear for their drastic reduction in numbers.
About Elephants – An Overview
- Elephant is the largest mammal animal on earth whose age is up to 70 years.
- Elephants have two eyes, two long ears, a huge body, a long trunk and a short tail.
- Elephants require large amounts of food to eat due to their massive bodies.
- Elephants are one of the social animals on earth. They have been with man for several hundred years.
- They are good at understanding as well as expressing sadness, happiness and other emotions.
- Elephants move in herds, their herd being directed by a senior and experienced member of the group.
- They take great care and affection for their young ones; Elephant babies are very cute and adorable.
- Elephants live their life as a family consisting of all the members of their family. Their group consists of grandmother, sister and mother elephant. Apart from this, they also bury their family members when they die.
- Elephants take care of their family members while they are alive and protect them even after they die. They mourn the death of their family or companions and also shed tears.
- Any kind of attack on them by any hunter is not easy.
- They are subject to pride as well as bliss; Various programs, promotions or others are made on the day of elephants.
Elephants on the verge of extinction
Elephants are constantly facing a huge reduction in their numbers due to several factors:
- Poaching activities are one of the major reasons for the extinction of elephants. An ivory tusk has a very high market price and is used to make many valuables. Most elephants have to pay for their teeth with their lives. The process of taking out the ivory is really very laborious. Apart from this, elephants are also hunted for their flesh and skin.
- As a result of the expansion of human settlements, the number of living species of elephants is continuously decreasing, their shelter and food facilities are also being destroyed. They require more food as well as larger space, thus if this is not available it will drive these elephants to extinction.
- Elephants are also affected by various infections and disease, thus often leading to their premature death.
- According to Hindu mythology, elephants are believed to be a sign of Lord Ganesha and are subject to worship, while on the other hand they are killed to obtain flesh, skin and his teeth.
Kerala incident – related to death of elephant
The inhuman behavior of humans was exposed on June 5, 2020, when we heard that an elephant died after consuming a pineapple filled with explosives. The saddest part was that the elephant was pregnant. She had come to the village in search of some food and was fed pineapple by some people of the village itself. The animal believed in humans, so it ate the fruit, but the pineapple was filled with explosives and burst into the stomach, causing the elephant’s entire intestine and digestive system to burn. She died of grief and pain; She must have suffered even more from the fact that she could not even save her unborn child.
I was shocked to hear such a lousy act and started crying. The thought that came to my mind was how can one reach this level of cruelty. There was a lot of news about this too. Animals are creatures that cannot speak and if they trust us, we must prove our love and loyalty and not make them suffer.
Elephants are the animals that are the most understanding, kind, sensitive and caring. They have been living with mankind since ancient times. But the race for development is killing many of our wild animals. Elephants are also at great risk. They must be protected by both government and public effort.