Let’s know about Noise Pollution Essay. Noise pollution is considered as environmental pollution in the form of elements that harm the environment on a large scale through various sources. Noise pollution is also known as noise disorder. Excessive noise is injurious to health and causes imbalance for human or animal life. It is a widespread environmental issue in India which needs proper vigilance to resolve, however, it is less harmful than water, air, soil pollution etc.
Short and Long Essay on Noise Pollution
Essay 1 (300 words) – Noise Pollution
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 300 Words of Noise Pollution Essay.
Noise pollution in the environment is caused due to loud desired sound which causes pain. Some of the main sources of noise pollution are the noise generated by traffic on the road, noise caused by construction work (buildings, roads, city streets, flyovers etc.), industrial noise, domestic producers in daily life (such as household articles, kitchen items, etc.). , vacuum cleaner, washing machine, mixer, juicer, pressure cooker, TV, mobile, dryer, cooler etc.), etc.
In some countries (highly populated cities such as India etc.) poor urban planning plays a major role in noise pollution as the planning involves building very small houses in which people of joint large families live together (which causes parking lots). quarrels for basic needs, etc.), which lead to noise pollution.
Modern generation people play songs in full voice and dance till late night which causes many physical and mental problems for the neighbours. High-pitched sound damages the hearing ability of a normal person. The loud sound gradually affects the health and acts as a slow poison.
It affects wild life, plant life and human life in a big way. Normally, our ears accept a certain rate of sound without causing any harm to the ears. However, our ears are not able to tolerate regular loud noises and due to which the eardrum becomes dysfunctional which results in temporary or permanent loss of hearing. Due to this there are many other problems like: sleeping problem, weakness, insomnia, stress, high blood pressure, conversation problem etc.
Essay 2 (400 words) – Consequences of Noise Pollution
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 400 Words of Noise Pollution Essay.
There are many types of pollution in the environment, noise pollution is one of them, and is very dangerous for health. It has become so dangerous that it is compared with dangerous diseases like cancer etc., due to which slow death is certain. Noise pollution is a terrible gift of modern life and increasing industrialization and urbanization. If regular and strict steps are not taken to stop it, then it will become a very serious problem for the future generations. Noise pollution is the pollution that arises due to unwanted noise in the environment. It causes a huge health hazard and problems during conversation.
High level of noise pollution brings irritability in the behavior of many human beings especially patients, elderly and pregnant women. Unwanted loud noises cause deafness and other complex ear problems like damage to the eardrums, earache, etc. Sometimes loud music pleases those who listen, but rather disturbs other people.
Unwanted sound in the environment is injurious to health. There are some sources which mainly participate in noise pollution such as industry, factories, traffic, transport, airplane engine, train noise, sound of home appliances, construction work etc.
High levels of sound cause disturbance, injury, physical trauma, leakage of internal blood to the brain, large bubbles in the organs and even death of marine animals mainly whales and dolphins etc. She uses her hearing ability to save you and live life in the water. The source of the noise in the water is the submarine of the Navy, which can be felt from a distance of about 300 meters. The consequences of noise pollution are much more alarming and are becoming a matter of concern in the near future.
60 dB is considered normal voice, however, 80 dB or more is considered to cause physical pain and is injurious to health. The cities where the sound rate is more than 80 dB are Delhi (80 dB), Kolkata (87 dB), Mumbai (85 dB), Chennai (89 dB) etc. To live life on earth, it has become very necessary to reduce our level of noise to a safe level because unwanted noise affects the life of humans, plants, and animals too. This can be made possible by bringing general awareness among people about noise pollution, its main sources, its harmful effects as well as measures to prevent it.
Essay 3 (500 words) – Causes of Noise Pollution
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 500 Words of Noise Pollution Essay.
Noise pollution occurs when the noise level in the environment is much higher than the normal level. The excessive amount of noise in the environment is unsafe for the purpose of living. Disturbing voice causes many problems in the natural balance. Loud sound or sound is unnatural and obstructs the passage of other sounds. In this modern and technological world, where everything is possible with electrical appliances in the home or outside the home, the danger of loud noise has increased in existence.
The increasing demand for industrialization and urbanization in India is the reason for the display of unwanted voice among the people. Understanding, planning and applying strategies to stop noise pollution is the biggest need of the day. The sound that we make every day like listening to loud music, unnecessary use of TV, phone, mobile, traffic noise, dog barking, etc. Sound generating sources are an important part of urban life as well as most disturbing. It causes headaches, insomnia, stress etc. These things disrupt the natural cycle of daily life, they are called dangerous pollutants. Following are the sources, factors and effects of noise pollution:
Causes or causes of noise pollution
- Industrialization has put our health and life at risk because all industries (big or small) use machines which produce loud noises in very high volumes. Other equipment used in factories and industries (compressors, generators, heat exhaust fans, mills) also generates a lot of noise.
- Common social events such as weddings, parties, pubs, clubs, discs, or places of worship create noise in residential areas such as temples, mosques, etc.
- The increasing means of transport in cities (bikes, airplanes, underground trains etc.) create loud noises.
- Common manufacturing activities (including construction of mines, bridges, buildings, dams, stations, etc.), involving large machinery, produce high levels of noise.
- The use of household appliances in daily life is the main cause of noise pollution.
effects of noise pollution
- Many hearing problems (deterioration of the eardrums and permanent hearing loss) from noise pollution are caused by unwanted sound.
- It reduces the sound sensitivity of the ears which helps in controlling the body.
- Affecting the life of wild animals makes them very aggressive.
To control the level of unsafe voice in the environment, general awareness should be increased among the people and all the rules should be taken seriously by everyone. The use of unnecessary noise generating equipment should be minimized in the house or outside the house such as: club, party, bar, disco etc.
There are many preventive measures of noise pollution like, promotion of construction of sound proof rooms in industries, industries and factories should be away from residential building, repair of damaged pipes of motorcycle, ban on noisy vehicles, airports, buses, Railway stations and other transport terminals should be away from residential places, areas around educational institutions and hospitals should be declared noise-prohibited areas, around residential areas to absorb noise pollution arising due to noise on roads. -Permission should be given to plant greenery nearby.
Essay 4 (600 words) – Main sources of noise pollution
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 600 Words of Noise Pollution Essay.
Noise pollution is those industrial or non-industrial activities that affect the health of humans, plants and animals from many dimensions by producing sound from various noise sources. The ever-increasing level of noise pollution has put the lives of present and future generations at great risk. We will discuss the sources, effects and legal dimensions of noise pollution below to prevent noise pollution.
Following are the main sources of noise pollution
A lot of noise pollution in India has increased due to urbanization, modern civilization, industrialization etc. The propagation of noise is due to industrial and non-industrial sources. Industrial sources of noise include high-speed high-tech machines and loud noise-producing machines in many industries. Non-industrial sources of noise include means of transport, transportation and other man-made activities. Some industrial and non-industrial sources of noise pollution are given below:
- Aircrafts of the Air Force add to the noise pollution in the environment to a great extent.
- The means of transport on the road are making more noise day by day like motor vehicles like trucks, buses, autos, bikes, personal cars etc. Large buildings of cities produce noise in their surrounding area for some time during their construction.
- Industrial noise caused by the use of motors and compressors, fans, etc. in manufacturing industries.
- Construction noise produced by hammers, bulldozers, air compressors, dumping trucks, loaders, etc., during the construction of large buildings, roads, highways, city roads, etc.
- Rail track noise (when lifting and lowering train locomotive engines, whistles, horns, railway gates) is very effective in producing high levels of noise as these extremes can be heard over a distance of about 120 dB to 100 feet. produce sound.
- Noise caused by plumbing, generators, blowers, home appliances, music, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, fans and other activities in buildings.
- Another source of noise pollution is the use of different types of firecrackers during festivals and other family functions.
Following are the effects of noise pollution
Noise pollution greatly affects the health of humans, animals and property. Some of them are as follows:
- Day by day increasing noise pollution reduces the ability and quality of work of humans.
- Noise pollution reduces the ability of concentration to a large extent due to fatigue.
- Affects pregnant women the most and causes irritability and miscarriage.
- It is the cause of many diseases (high blood pressure and mental stress) in people because it disturbs mental peace.
- Loud noises reduce the quality of work and due to which the level of concentration is low.
- If the voice level is 80 dB to 100 dB then it causes temporary or permanent deafness in people.
- It damages historic buildings, old buildings, bridges etc. as it is very weak in structure and strong sound creates dangerous waves which damage their walls.
- Animals lose their control over their brain and become very dangerous because loud noises affect their nervous system.
- It also affects the trees and plants and due to which poor quality production is produced.
Following are the statutory steps to check noise pollution:
- The Constitution of India has provided the right to live, obtain information, practice one’s religion and make noise.
- Section 133 has empowered citizens to remove public demonstrations on conditional and permanent orders.
- Under the Environment Protection Act 1996, the Noise Pollution Control Rules 2000 have been included to control the increasing problem of noise pollution.
- The Noise Reduction and Oil Machinery Factories Act regulates noise at the workplace.
- The Motor Vehicles Act covers the use of horn and defective engine.
- The Indian Penal Code deals with the health and safety issues posed by noise pollution. Anyone can be punished under trot law.
Noise pollution has created an urgent need for general awareness about its sources, effects and measures to prevent noise pollution. Loud noise levels should be stopped at places like workplace, educational institution, residential area, hospital etc. For young children and students with loud noise activities such as; On any occasion, the use of loud noise producing devices and instruments should be encouraged not to get involved. High-pitched firecrackers on special occasions such as; Use should be reduced in festivals, parties, weddings, etc. Subjects related to noise pollution should be included in the textbooks and various activities like lectures, discussions etc. can be organized in the school so that the new generation can become more aware and responsible citizens.
Frequently Asked Question For Noise Pollution Essay
How to write an essay on noise pollution?
Noise pollution is the pollution that arises due to unwanted noise in the environment. It causes a huge health hazard and problems during conversation. High level of noise pollution brings irritability in the behavior of many human beings especially patients, elderly and pregnant women.
What is Noise Pollution Short Essay?
Noise pollution occurs when the noise level rises above the normal level. When the amount of noise becomes high, it becomes dangerous to the organisms. Moreover, these unpleasant sounds create many disturbances and create imbalance in the environment. In other words, high volume noises are uncommon.
What is the definition of noise pollution?
The sound that is not liked is called noise noise. This unwanted sound can harm physical and mental health. In addition to irritability and aggression, acoustic pollution can cause high blood pressure, stress, coarctation, hearing loss, sleep disturbances and other harmful effects.
How does noise pollution happen?
When the intensity of the sound is high and is not of interest to the listener, it is called noise. Noise pollution is the condition of disturbance and restlessness in human beings due to high intensity sound i.e. unwanted noise, such as noise of industries, cutting stones, loud shouting, noise of vehicles etc.
What are the types of essay on pollution?
What are the 10 types of pollution? Major forms of pollution include air pollution, light pollution, litter, noise pollution, plastic pollution, soil pollution, radioactive pollution, thermal pollution, visual pollution and water pollution.
What do you understand by noise pollution?
Noise pollution is mainly caused by loud music, talking on the phone, machines, transportation systems, vehicles, trains and aircraft and improper urban planning and design of structures. Even the electrical appliances in the house make horrific noises. When humans have difficulty and restlessness due to excessive noise, then it is called noise pollution.
What are the sources of noise pollution?
The sources of noise pollution are many and can be located indoors or outdoors. (a) Indoor sources include noise produced by household appliances such as radio, television, generators, electric fans, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air coolers, air conditioners and family conflicts. The average background noise in a typical home today is between 40 and 50 decibels.
Which device controls the sound?
“Decimal” is the unit in which sound is measured.
Which law is there to control noise pollution?
Section 15 of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 read with Rule 5/6 of the Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules, 2000, is a cognizable and non-bailable offense punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to five years and with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees. There is arrangement.
What is the maximum cause of noise pollution?
Almost all industrial areas are affected by noise pollution, the main reason for this is the noise/rumble generated by machines running in factories. Boilers, turbines installed in thermal power plants generate a lot of noise. Most of the industries are established in urban areas, so the intensity of noise pollution is high there.
How many decibels is considered to be noise pollution?
Explain that the normal level of noise pollution is considered to be around 55 decibels.
What is the unit of measurement of sound?
Sound is measured in decibels. The SI unit of force is the newton. Son is the unit of strength.
What is a sound instrument called?
It is also called ‘Articulatory Phonetics’. Pronunciation is an important process in the sound process. The organs or components with which language sounds are pronounced are called ‘sound instruments’, ‘vagvayav’ or ‘vagyantra’.
What is the multiple of the intensity of sound?
“The intensity or loudness of sound is measured in decibels. A decibel is one tenth of a force, a physical unit based on the lightest sound.
What is sound process?
In the sound production process, air comes out from both the mouth or nose. Thus, sound can be divided into two categories: nasal and non-nasal. In the pronunciation of sounds, air also comes out from the nostrils along with the mouth. It is called nasal sound.
What is the loudness of sound?
Loudness is the physical response of the ear to the intensity of sound. It depends on its dimensions. Such a sound which has more energy is called loudness. The amount of sound energy passing through a unit area in one second is called the intensity of sound.
What are its characteristics?
Sound is a type of energy which is generated by the vibration of some object. Sound waves are longitudinal waves, which cannot travel in vacuum. For their operation, a medium is required such as air, liquid or solid. The speed of sound in air is 332 m/s.
What is the importance of sound?
The smallest unit of language is sound. Signs of sound are called characters. So sound like letters is of great importance. Sounds are expressions emanating from the mouth at different times, which express feelings of happiness, pain, sadness, surprise etc.