Let’s know about Save Earth Essay. Earth is our planet and a vital requirement for the continuation of life. It is full of all the basic resources for the continuation of life, however, it is constantly getting destroyed due to the immoral behavior of human beings. To bring some positive change on the earth, save earth or save earth campaign is very important social awareness campaign, which everyone must know about.
Short and Long Essay on Save Earth
Save Earth Essay – 1 (250 words)
Earth is the most precious object in the universe, which holds the essentials for life, oxygen and water. The natural resources found on earth are deteriorating day by day due to wrong actions of human beings. This has put life on earth in jeopardy. Many wild animals have become completely extinct due to lack of favorable environment.
The rate of many types of pollution, global warming and other environmental issues are increasing day by day. It is very necessary to stop all the wrong practices to reduce its negative effects. Earth Day is celebrated every year on 22 April to spread awareness among people all over the world. It is celebrated annually to maintain the natural environment of the earth as well as to encourage people.
Our earth never takes anything in return from us, however, it does demand to maintain it in order to maintain the continuity of healthy life on earth. We are not the only ones living on Earth: there are many unknown species living on Earth. Therefore, we should not be selfish and we should think about all the species living on the earth.
We should protect our earth and environment by reducing the amount of wastes, plastics, paper, wood etc. We should inculcate the habit of reusing things (clothes, toys, furniture, books, paper etc.) to reduce the mess and waste, We should stop the wrong activities involved in increasing the level of pollution and global warming.
Save Earth Essay – 2 (300 words)
Due to environmental issues like toxic environment, air pollution, water pollution, global warming, deforestation and many more, the present conditions are very challenging for the existence of healthy life on earth. We can save our planet by adopting many easy ways, however, it depends on the dedication and rate of people adopting good habits. For this, eco-friendly technologies should be promoted, so that they do not harm the planet. Along with reducing the habit of using harmful things, people should adopt the habit of reusing things to generate less amount of waste.
Generally, many people use multiple house cleaning chemicals to keep their homes clean and germ-free. They never notice the presence of chemical elements in that matter, which can be very destructive to water, soil and air. We should have a clear knowledge about the substances we use in our daily life and should always use eco-friendly cleaning products. Pollution and global warming are generally being spread on a large scale by commercial industries. They should follow the rules and laws made by the government to control pollution. They should be involved in the production of eco-friendly products by limiting the commercial products polluting the environment.
In the context of promoting awareness related to save the earth among the youth, this topic should be included in their study. They should participate in tree plantation, group discussion, essay writing, debate, banner making, slogan writing, theatrical performance based on the prescribed topic etc. to bring awareness about the environment. Earth Day is celebrated every year on 22 April to bring awareness among the people about saving the earth.
Save Earth Essay – 3 (400 words)
Earth is the most known planet in this universe where life is possible, as it has everything necessary for life. We need to maintain the natural quality of our mother earth for the continuation of healthy life here. Save Earth, Save Environment and Save Earth, Save Life, both the slogans are very famous for bringing awareness among the people regarding save earth campaign. The condition of the earth is getting destroyed day by day due to pollution, greenhouse effect etc. They cause harmful effects on the environment and thus, affect the health of human beings. It is the responsibility of man to keep the earth clean, clean and natural.
how to save our earth
Following are some effective ways to save the earth:
- We should not waste water and use it only according to our requirement. We should wash only dirty clothes in cold water. In this way, we can save several gallons of water per day.
- People should share private cars and, generally, use public transport to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- People should use bicycles to work in local areas.
- People should follow 3R methods i.e. Recycle, Reuse and Reuse.
- People should manufacture natural fertilizers, which are the best fertilizers for crops.
- We should use Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs) in place of common bulbs because, they have a longer life and use less than one-third of the electricity, which will reduce the use of electricity and the emission of greenhouse gases.
- We should not make unnecessary use of electric heaters and air conditioners without need.
- We should get our personal vehicles repaired from time to time and drive better to reduce pollution.
- To reduce the use of electricity, we should turn off the lights, fans and other electrical appliances.
- We should plant more and more trees in our surrounding areas to reduce the effect of pollution and greenhouse gas.
What is earth day
Earth Day is celebrated on 22 April every year since 1970 to save the earth under the Environment Project. The purpose of starting this project is to encourage people to live in a healthy environment.
Earth is our mother, who gives us everything we need for our life. Hence, we are also responsible for maintaining its natural quality and lush green environment. We should not waste and pollute its natural resources for small gains.
Save Earth Essay – 4 (500 words)
Save Earth, Save Environment Both are related to saving life on earth. As a human being, we should be strictly involved in activities that reduce pollution and global warming.
easy ways to save the earth
There are many simple ways that can be helpful in saving the earth. Earth is the only planet in the entire solar system on which life is possible. In ancient times, people were not involved in destructive actions, therefore, they did not need to worry about pollution and environmental issues. After the population explosion, people started developing cities and industries for modern lifestyle and easy life for all.
For industrialization, people have started misusing natural resources beyond a certain limit. People are involved in the eradication of forests, as a result of which issues like extinction of wild animals, pollution and global warming have increased. Holes in the ozone layer, sea level rise, melting of ice in Antarctica and Greenland etc. are negative effects caused by global warming. In this way environmental change signals alarm bells for us. In the context of saving the earth, the following are some ways:
- We should increase forests through afforestation and re-plantation. Thousands of species and birds have become extinct due to habitat loss. They are very necessary to balance the food chain in nature.
- Our environment is continuously declining as a result of deforestation, industrialization, urbanization, and pollution. It is a threat to life through global warming and pollution due to the emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. We must protect the environment to balance the natural cycle of our environment.
- We need to bring more and more major changes in our unnatural life to save the earth.
- To maintain the ecological balance in the environment, cities need to be made eco-friendly.
- Governments of all countries need to work together to bring about global change.
Why the need for save earth campaign
It is urgent to save the earth from the ever-increasing global temperature, melting of ice in the polar regions, increasing dangers of tsunamis, floods and droughts etc. The condition of our mother earth is deteriorating day by day, which is reducing the chances of healthy life. Earth is the vital source for all the basic elements needed for survival. Wrong human activities have given rise to many environmental issues: toxic fumes, chemical waste and excessive noise.
The government has taken many effective steps to maintain healthy life on earth in the context of save earth, save life and save earth, save environment. Without Earth, life is not possible anywhere in the entire universe. Human activities that destroy natural resources are affecting the earth’s environment very badly. Therefore, it is our own responsibility to save the earth by adopting eco-friendly activities.