Let’s know about Water Conservation Essay. To solve the problem of water scarcity in future, water conservation is the only way to save water. There is acute shortage of water in India and other countries of the world, due to which common people have to travel long distances to get the water needed for drinking and cooking as well as for completing daily tasks. Whereas on the other hand, people are wasting more water than their daily needs in areas of sufficient water. We all should understand the importance of water and the problems related to water scarcity in future. We should not waste and pollute the useful water in our life and should promote water conservation and saving among the people.
Short and Long Essay on Save Water
Water Conservation Essay 1 (300 words) – Conservation of Water
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 300 Words of Water Conservation Essay.
To maintain the existence of life on earth, conservation and protection of water is very important because without water life is not possible. Water helps to continue the life cycle on Earth, with an exception in the entire universe because Earth is the only planet that has water and life. Water is needed throughout our life, so only we are responsible for saving it. According to United Nations operations, it has been found that girls in Rajasthan do not go to school because they have to travel long distances to fetch water which spoils their whole day so they do not get time for any other work. Is.
According to the National Crime Records Bureau survey, it has been recorded that about 16,632 farmers (2,369 women) have ended their lives by suicide, however, 14.4% of the cases are due to drought. That’s why we can say that water scarcity is also the reason for illiteracy, suicide, fighting and other social issues in India and other developing countries. In such water-scarce areas, the children of future generations are not able to get their basic right to education and right to live happily.
As responsible citizens of India, we should keep ourselves aware about all the problems of water scarcity so that we all take a pledge and come together for water conservation. It is rightly said that the small effort of all the people can give a big result like drop by drop a pond, river and ocean can be formed.
We do not need to make extra efforts for water conservation, we just need to make some positive changes in our daily activities like turn off the tap properly after every use, bucket for washing or bath instead of fountain or pipe. And use mugs. A small effort of lakhs of people can give a big positive result towards water conservation campaign.
Water Conservation Essay 2 (400 words) – How to save water
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 400 Words of Water Conservation Essay.
To balance life here, water conservation is the only way to save water on earth through various means.
By estimating very less percentage of safe and drinking water on earth, water conservation or save water campaign has become very important for all of us. Large sources of water are getting polluted every day due to industrial waste. To bring more efficiency in saving water, proper water management system should be promoted by the builders in all industrial buildings, apartments, schools, hospitals etc. An awareness program should be conducted to make the common people aware of the possible problems caused by the scarcity of drinking water or ordinary water. It is urgently needed to eradicate people’s behavior about wastage of water.
Rain water harvesting should be started by the people at the village level. Rain water can be saved by making small or big ponds with proper maintenance. Young students need more awareness as well as focus on the problem and solution of this issue. Water insecurity and scarcity are affecting people living in many countries of the developing world. 40% of the global population lives in areas with more demand than supply. And this situation may get worse in the coming decades because everything will increase like population, agriculture, industry etc.
how to save water
Here we have presented some points in front of you for how you can save water every day:
- People should water their garden or garden only when they need it.
- It’s better to spray rather than pipe it, which will save several gallons of water per gallon of yours.
- Planting drought resistant plants is a good way to save water.
- Plumbing and tap joints must be properly fitted to prevent water leakage, which saves you about 20 gallons of water per day.
- Use buckets and mugs instead of pipes to wash your car, which can save up to 150 gallons of water each.
- Put a barrier to the high flow of the spray which will save your water.
- Use a fully loaded washing machine and dish washer that can save about 300 to 800 gallons of water per month.
- Use less water during defecation to save more water per day.
- We should wash fruits and vegetables in a vessel filled with water instead of an open tap.
- Harvesting rain water is a good solution for defecation, watering the gardens etc. so that clean water can be saved for drinking and cooking purposes.
Water Conservation Essay 3 (600 Words) – Ways to Save Water
Now we will learn about Health is Wealth Essay 600 Words of Water Conservation Essay.
Earth is the only planet in the entire universe where water and life exist till date. Therefore, we should not ignore the importance of water in our life and try our best to save water by using all possible means. The Earth is covered by about 71% water, however, there is very little water fit for drinking. The natural cycle of water balancing, such as precipitation and evaporation, continues automatically. However, the problem on earth is to protect and make potable water which is available in very small quantities. Water conservation is possible through good habits of the people.
why we should save water
Below, we have given some facts that will tell you how valuable clean water has become for us today:
- The number of people who are dying due to water-borne diseases is over 4 million.
- Developing countries suffer the most from the lack of clean water and diseases caused by dirty water.
- About 300 liters of water is used to prepare newspapers for a day, so the distribution of other media of news should be encouraged.
- A child dies every 15 seconds due to water-borne diseases.
- People all over the world have started using water bottles, which cost $60 to $80 billion per year.
- People in rural areas of India, Africa and Asia have to travel long distances (about 4 km to 5 km) to get clean water.
- In India, people are suffering more due to water-borne diseases, due to which the economy of India is affected on a large scale.
water conservation methods
We share with you some of the best ways to save water without any lifestyle changes. A member of the household spends about 240 liters of water daily for household purposes. A small basic family of four members spends on an average 960 liters per day and 350400 liters per annum. Only 3% of the total water consumed daily is used for drinking and cooking, the rest is used for other purposes like watering plants, bathing, washing clothes etc.
Some common tips for saving water:
- Everyone should understand their own responsibility and should avoid excessive use of water apart from water and cooking.
- If gradually all of us start saving water by watering the garden, pouring water in the toilet, cleaning etc., saving more water will be possible.
- We should save rain water for the purpose of defecation, laundry, water to plants etc.
- We should collect rain water for drinking and cooking.
- We should wash our clothes in the washing machine only when it has clothes to its full capacity. In this way, we will save 4500 liters of water as well as electricity per month.
- Use bucket and mug instead of shower which will save 150 to 200 liters of water per year.
- We should close our tap properly after every use which will save 200 liters of water every month.
- Dry and safe should be promoted to reduce excessive use of water during Holi festival.
- To save ourselves from wastage of water, we should be aware about the news of people fighting everyday for every drop of water for their living.
- To spread awareness, we should promote programs related to water conservation.
- Do not let much water go to waste in the cooler in the summer season, use only the required amount.
- We should not destroy by pouring water on lawns, houses or roads through pipes.
- Inspire the plantation to be planted in the rainy season so that the plants get water naturally.
- We should make it a habit to wash our hands, fruits, vegetables etc. with water utensils instead of open taps.
- We should avoid watering the plants from 11 pm to 4 pm as they evaporate during that time. Watering in the morning or evening helps the plants to absorb water well.
- We should promote plantation which is drought tolerant.
- We should motivate family members, children, friends, neighbors and co-workers to adopt or do the same process till their end to get positive results.
Water is the most important source of life on earth because we need water to perform all the functions of life like drinking, cooking, bathing, washing clothes, producing crops etc. We need to save water for proper supply of water for future generation without polluting it. We should stop wastage of water, use water properly and maintain the quality of water.
Frequently Asked Question For Water Conservation Essay
What is water conservation essay?
Water is the most important source of life on earth because we need water to perform all the functions of life like drinking, cooking, bathing, washing clothes, producing crops etc. We need to save water for proper supply of water for future generation without polluting it.
Why do we need to save water essay?
There is no life without water. Water is essential not only for humans but for the entire ecosystem. Without adequate water the existence of humans as well as animals is impossible. After fresh air, water is the second most important natural resource for the survival of any living being.
Explain in detail what is water conservation?
Water conservation means reducing the use of water and recycling the waste water for cleaning, construction and agriculture etc. Slow-speed shower heads (uses less energy because less water is heated and is therefore sometimes called energy-efficient showers) Slow flush toilets and compost toilets.
What is water conservation in simple words?
Water conservation encompasses all policies and activities to protect potable fresh water resources and meet current and future water demands. Water use has increased excessively due to population growth, domestic use and blind mist development.
What is rainwater harvesting?
Water harvesting means to store or save rain water in various ways. Apart from the pond or lake, rainwater can also be collected through a tank built under the ground. This water can be easily used for gardening and irrigation.
What is meant by water management?
Water management is the planning, development, distribution and optimum use of water resources under defined water policies and regulations. The water cycle, through evaporation and precipitation, maintains the hydrological systems that form rivers and lakes and support many types of aquatic ecosystems.
What is the solution to the water problem?
In rural areas, collective drinking water schemes of 35-40 villages should be made by making anicuts on rivers and lifting the deep water of rivers. People should be made aware about water conservation. They should be protected by planting more and more trees, so that when there is moisture in the atmosphere, clouds attract and rain.
What is the importance of water conservation?
Conservation of water is important as it keeps the water pure and clean while protecting the environment. Water conservation means using our water supply wisely and being responsible. Keeping our water supply safe and pure will protect water for generations to come.
What is the use of water resource?
Such as in the construction of buildings, canals, valleys, bridges, water bodies, water bodies, drains and powerhouses etc. Other uses of water are for cooking, cleaning, cooling hot substances, steam power, transportation, irrigation and fisheries etc.
What is the importance of water resources?
Water is the only resource we need to have regular supply which we get from rivers, lakes, ponds, ground water, oceans and other mutual water storage areas. The maximum use of water is 70 percent in irrigation, 23 percent in industries, only 7 percent in domestic and others.
How do you collect rain water?
It is necessary that rain water should be conserved by making big and small ponds in villages, towns and cities. In cities and metros, water from the drains of houses can be collected by making pits. Water conservation can be done by making one or two tanks to collect rainwater on the roof of the house and covering them with a strong mesh or filter cloth.
How to collect water from rain water?
Rainwater harvesting or rainwater harvesting collects more and more water in different places such as in dams, wells and ponds. Due to the harvesting of water in different places, the amount of water flowing on the ground is reduced, which helps in preventing natural calamities like floods.
What is water conservation and management?
Water conservation and management encompasses policies, strategies, and activities designed to manage water as a sustainable resource, protect the water environment, and meet current and future human demand. Population, household size, and growth and affluence all affect how much water is used.
What do you understand by water conservation?
Water conservation means reducing the use of water and recycling the waste water for cleaning, construction and agriculture etc. Slow speed shower heads (uses less energy due to less water heating and is therefore sometimes called energy-efficient showers)!