Yoga Mahotsav 2022 started is a campaign which will be organized for 100 days at 100 places and will involve 100 organizations. This campaign will run till 21st June 2022.
main point – (Yoga Mahotsav 2022 started)
- It has been started with the aim of promoting Yoga and its usefulness.
- The event will also promote the “100 Days Countdown Campaign of International Day of Yoga 2022 for Health, Wellness and World Peace”.
- Some of the programs that are included in this 100-day event are yoga demonstrations, yoga programs, seminars and workshops.
- The benefits of using Namaste App, WHO mYoga App, Y-break App will be promoted during this event.
- Photo contest, discussion, quiz competition will also be organized on MyGov platform.
- As part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, International Yoga Day on June 21 will showcase 75 heritage cultural sites.
Common Yoga Protocol
To mark the countdown to 100 days of International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2022, the National Institute of Naturopathy under the Ministry of AYUSH will organize a yoga session on the theme ‘Common Yoga Protocol’ at Aga Khan Palace, Pune. This will be followed by a workshop and a dialogue on Yoga for Immunity in the same campus.